|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 20 : 25 : 200|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1506 is the first level in Lullaby Lake and the 302nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 popcorn squares, 25 colour bombs and 200 blue candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 20 popcorn squares present on the board. These provide 20 of the colour bombs required, so the player must create an additional five colour bombs.
- Due to the missing tiles on the board, the action of the conveyor belt tends to make it harder to set up special candies even one move ahead, as the candy flow is altered, and cascades are particularly unpredictable.
- Four UFOs are provided to help explode the popcorn, but they are isolated from the board.
- Four striped candies are also provided under marmalade. These are lined up with the UFOs and, once freed, can be used to activate the UFOs.
- The orders are worth 245,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- First, open up the board by clearing as much of the popcorn as possible, using the UFOs.
- Clear the marmalade from the lateral striped candies and the one at the bottom.
- Detonate one of them to activate two UFOs. Usually, once the first two go off, they set off the other two.
- Note that the striped candy at the top is less useful as it will fall out of alignment as the marmalade is cleared.
- If the UFOs do not clear enough popcorn, it may at this point be useful to use a single colour bomb + striped candy combination, or a double colour bomb combination, to clear more.
- Next, focus on creating colour bombs and clearing the remaining popcorn. As each popcorn frees its colour bomb, detonate it against a regular candy or a wrapped candy, to increase the likelihood of a colour bombs being produced in cascade.
- If you can collect all the colour bombs, the blue candies will take care of themselves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ (20 popcorn × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (25 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 245,000 points