| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 151 was the eleventh level in Cookie Cabana and the 74th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 46 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to clear jellies in 25 moves.
- The moon struck is not helpful as it only lasts for one move.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- The three layered icing and liquorice locks can waste your moves on clearing them.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||1 move|
- If you are going to get to all the jelly, then you will need to clear some space out first. Focus on taking care of the icing squares when the level starts.
- There are 13 three-layer icing squares. When dealing with the icing, try to take out more than one with a single move. Use horizontal matches on top.
- In this level, you need to deal with a bunch of teleporters. You will need to use them if you are going to hit the jellies on the sides of the board. The best way to deal with these jellies is to either position a vertical striped candy above the teleporters or use a horizontal striped candy below the portals.