|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 36,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1511 is the sixth level in Lullaby Lake and the 712th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A locked coconut wheel and another locked UFO are in an isolated area. The player will have to clear them due to jelly behind.
- The remaining jellies are isolated.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Creating a colour bomb + striped candy combination is recommended, as it is essential to remove the blockers and jellies, especially those isolated jelly squares.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points