|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1515 is the tenth level in Lullaby Lake and the 419th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 cherries in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player must remove the icing squares in the corners, so that ingredients can enter the main board and reach the exit.
- There is a magic mixer in the main board spreading marmalade and chocolate.
- There are some dispensers which drop a 14-move bomb every 2 moves.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Striped candy or a combination of a striped candy + wrapped candy is very necessary to remove the isolated icing and the four cherries down.
- The board layout resembles an inverted percent sign.
- This is the first level where the magic mixer can encase candy bombs in marmalade. Magic mixers that could spawn marmalade have appeared in the same level as candy bombs in earlier levels, but the magic mixer couldn't encase them in marmalade. This was due to various reasons, such as candy bombs being on conveyor belts, the magic mixer spawning both candy bombs and marmalade (magic mixers can't encase elements that they spawn, only replace them), the candy bombs being out of reach of the magic mixer and the magic mixer blocking candy bomb cannons.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.