|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 15 : 20 : 50|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty|| - Easy
Level 1519 is the fourteenth level in Lullaby Lake and the 305th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 liquorice swirls, 20 chocolate squares and 50 icing layers in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player must remove some of the icing squares to enable the swirl dispensers.
- This level is much harder on HTML5 since swirls do not spawn in the next move after removing some of them. Hence, the player has far fewer moves to spare, considering that removing icing squares will already use a lot of moves.
- The orders are worth 8,500 points. Hence, an additional 1,500 points is required to earn one star.
- The odds of passing the level are 50% (HTML5) and 80% (Flash).
- Remove some of the icing to let the candy cannons spawn liquorice swirls.
- Let the chocolate spawner spawn some chocolate and collect them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
NOTE: Spawning candy bombs from its dispenser is malfunctional. The candy bomb spawn rates are set to zero.
- ↑ 85 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 8,500 points