The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
Level 1521 is the first level in Candy Canyon and the 422nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 34 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The board is limited with heavy frosting layers.
- Two 20-move bombs are stuck in the marmalade below the dispensers. Once removed, the ingredients will come out along with even more bombs.
- The player is given some mystery candies and colour bombs for the job, though they are hard to reach.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- There are only 20-move candy bombs. So, quickly remove frosting on the two sides of the board and bring the ingredients down.
- Focus on only one side of the board. Now, focus on removing the marmalade on the left bomb simultaneously freeing the colour bomb and match it with blue candy only. This will remove the left blue candy bomb and the marmalade on the right blue candy bomb.
- Once the left blue bomb is gone, a cherry will drop. Now it will be very easy to remove the frosting below this cherry so that another cherry will drop in the same column.
- In this whole process make sure the right blue candy bomb is still there. If you accidentally remove it before the second cherry is dropped above the first one, then the second cherry will appear on this side such that you will have cherry on both the sides of the board and the level will become impossible to beat.
- Remove the second blue candy bomb (on the right side) only after both the cherries have been appeared in the first column.
- Now simply remove the frosting below which is very easy to do. No need to switch the cherries to another column.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The mystery candies in marmalade have fixed colours (blue and red). The candy bombs in marmalade also have a fixed colour of blue.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.