|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1521 is the first level in Candy Canyon and the 420th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is limited with heavy icing layers.
- Two 20-move bombs are stuck in the marmalade below the dispensers. Once removed, the ingredients will come out along with even more bombs.
- The player is given some mystery candies and colour bombs for the job, though they are hard to reach.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- There are only 20-move candy bombs. So, quickly remove icing on the two sides of the board and bring the ingredients down.
- Focus on only one side of the board. Now, focus on removing the marmalade on the left bomb simultaneously freeing the colour bomb and match it with blue candy only. This will remove the left blue candy bomb and the marmalade on the right blue candy bomb.
- Once the left blue bomb is gone, a cherry will drop. Now it will be very easy to remove the icing below this cherry so that another cherry will drop in the same column.
- In this whole process make sure the right blue candy bomb is still there. If you accidentally remove it before the second cherry is dropped above the first one, then the second cherry will appear on this side such that you will have cherry on both the sides of the board and the level will become impossible to beat.
- Remove the second blue candy bomb (on the right side) only after both the cherries have been appeared in the first column.
- Now simply remove the icing below which is very easy to do. No need to switch the cherries to another column.
- The mystery candies in marmalade have fixed colours (blue and red). The candy bombs in marmalade also have a fixed colour of blue.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.