The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
bomb and match it with blue candy only. This will remove the left blue candy bomb and the marmalade on the right blue candy bomb.
- Once the left blue bomb is gone, a cherry will drop. Now it will be very easy to remove the icing below this cherry so that another cherry will drop in the same column.
- In this whole process make sure the right blue candy bomb is still there. If you accidentally remove it before the second cherry is dropped above the first one, then the second cherry will appear on this side such that you will have cherry on both the sides of the board and the level will become impossible to beat.
- Remove the second blue candy bomb (on the right side) only after both the cherries have been appeared in the first column.
- You have to do all the above in about 18-19 moves i.e. before the right candy bomb explodes. Seems difficult but not that difficult. Trust me.
- Now simply remove the icing below which is very easy to do. No need to switch the cherries to another column.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.