The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Moves||[[Category:Levels with moves|1521]]|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1521 is the first level in Candy Canyon and the 419th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is limited with heavy icing layers.
- Two 20-move bombs are stuck in the marmalade below the dispensers. Once removed, the ingredients will come out along with even more bombs.
- The player is given some mystery candies and colour bombs for the job, though they are hard to reach.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- There are only 20-move candy bombs. So, quickly remove icing on the two sides of the board and bring the ingredients down.
- Okay I am adding a strategy here as from comments sections, many seem to be lost and using boosters. This one actually not that hard and is doable without using boosters at all. Just follow me as I used this strategy and was able to finish it in 3-4 tries without a single booster. Here is what you have to do:
- Focus on only one side of the board. Say left. Now, focus on removing the marmalade on the left bomb simultaneously freeing the colour bomb and match it with blue candy only. This will remove the left blue candy bomb and the marmalade on the right blue candy bomb.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.