|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1525 is the fifth level in Candy Canyon and the 718th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 17 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The starting board is very restricted.
- Four sugar keys will be available for the player to open up the bottom part of the board.
- However, the sugar keys are high up in inaccessible locations, and two of them are even locked. However, with such a restricted space, it is very hard to clear them, especially the locked ones at the top of the board.
- The player has to clear the sugar keys in time to have any feasible hope of completing this level. Even with four colours, the awkward shape prevents from having many large cascades.
- Open up all the sugar chests to expand the board area.
- The sugar chests are high up to prevent accessing. The first two that are not locked can be made easier to clear by clearing the candies below it, and allowing the key to slide and fall down. The locked keys usually require special candies to be cleared.
- Use lollipops if needed to quickly open the sugar chests.
- Make as many colour bombs as possible.
- This is one of the former timed levels that wasn't converted to a moves level.
- The level board looks similar to a cactus.
- The sugar keys have fixed colours, in order from left to right; green, blue, orange, purple.
- This is the first level where sugar keys with a fixed colour appear in licorice locks.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
|Element Spawn Notes|