The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1532 is the twelfth level in Candy Canyon and the 421st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only ingredient exit is isolated, and the only teleporter leading to it is in the lower right corner.
- All of the conveyor belts go right. Anything off the border will return to the lower row from the left, or third row for the corner object.
- If that object happens to be an ingredient, you will have wasted many moves.
- The other ingredient spawns after 10 moves, but only from the faraway dispenser.
- Quickly put the ingredients on the conveyor belt. Make matches to bring them to the lower right corner.
- Be sure to prepare something that affects the exit zone when the ingredients are in the lower right corner.
- If the ingredient exits via the conveyor from the bottom right, it will emerge at the top left. In other words, you are back where you started, and there are not enough moves to get two ingredients back to the bottom right exit.
- The candies keep realigning vertically because each lower row is one shorter, so the candies reemerge one space to the right each time.
- It is suggested to make special candies rather than pushing the first ingredient all the way, so that you can do it at the same time when pushing the second ingredient.
- This level has an ingredient exit not directly above removed tiles.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.