|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 35|
|Target score||: 62,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1534 is the fourteenth level in Candy Canyon and the 722nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 35 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Most of the blockers, especially the popcorn, have jellies behind them.
- 10-move candy bombs and mystery candies spawn every move. They are more troublesome than helpful.
- 22 moves may not be enough.
- The jellies are worth 70,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 35 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 70,000 points