|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 4 : 6 : 80|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1537 is the second level in Biscuit Bay and the 309th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 popcorn squares, 6 colour bombs and 80 icfrosting layers in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Not all of the popcorn needs to be cleared. However, if the player collects all of the colour bombs from them, one more colour bomb needs to be created manually.
- There are 135 frosting layers. Hence, up to 55 frosting layers or the equivalent of 11 five-layered frosting squares can be left. All these frosting layers have to be cleared by special candies in most cases.
- The orders are worth 54,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- However, on HTML5, the popcorn do not give any points. You will need an additional 36,000 points to earn one star.
- Pop the popcorn evenly, in two groups. Then you can do at least two colour bomb + colour bomb combinations, which will help towards the frosting requirement.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 27 frosting squares x 5 layers per frosting square = 135 frosting layers
- ↑ (4 popcorn squares × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (6 colour bombs × 1,000 points per colour bomb) + (80 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 54,000 points
- ↑ (6 colour bombs x 1,000 points per colour bomb) + (80 blockers x 100 points per blocker) = 14,000 points