The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1539 is the fourth level in Biscuit Bay and the 423rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You are required to collect two keys in order to unlock the ingredient paths.
- The first key is given below the magic mixers and icing. These magic mixers keep spreading swirls and locks.
- The second key is hidden in the bottom left. You must collect the first key to find the second.
- Oh, and did you realize that there are only 22 moves?
- You have to use special candies to bring down the ingredients since they are not encased right above the exit.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Quickly cut through all the blockers to reach and collect the first key.
- Then get striped candies to hit the second key.
- After that, you are still not finished! Find something to clear the ingredient paths.
- You may opt to keep the magic mixers farthest to the side until opening both of the chests, so that their explosions can help.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.