|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 200 : 200 : 10|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1540 is the fifth level in Biscuit Bay and the 310th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 200 blue candies, 200 red candies and 10 colour bombs in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is even harder than it looks at first glance, because of the popcorn.
- At least one colour bomb has to be created manually.
- The orders are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 75,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create special candies to hit the popcorn.
- Trigger cascades using the conveyor belts to the remove icing, collect enough candies, and collect the colour bombs.
- It is easier to create your own colour bombs than to open all popcorn.
- If all the colour bombs have been collected, the red and blue candies will mostly be done at the same time.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (400 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 50,000 points