|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
Level 1541 is the sixth level in Biscuit Bay and the 431st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the two-star target score.
- Use horizontal striped candies to collect the sugar keys and unlock the sugar chests.
- Remove the two- and three-layered frosting, and bring the ingredients down.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points