|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 1|
|Target score||: 11,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1542 is the seventh level in Biscuit Bay and the 723rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single and 1 double jelly square in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Blockers cover most of the initial board space.
- However, do not get confused; the only jelly tiles are in the lower right corner.
- The jellies are worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- By any means, create colour bombs.
- When the striped candies in the corner are pointing at the target popcorn, use your colour bombs to set them off. Repeat until the target popcorn is destroyed.
- Then clear the exposed jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (1 double jelly × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 10,000 points