| This level is tricky!
This level is rated variable, meaning that the outcomes are completely based on luck.
|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- For mobile players, see here.
Level 1545 is the tenth level in Biscuit Bay and the 427th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The three-layered icing needs to be cleared to unlock the ingredient exits.
- The player has only 20 moves to complete the objective. Hence, the difficulty of the level depends on the outcome of the initial mystery eggs. The player has a high chance of getting an outcome that is too unfavourable for him/her to have a good chance to complete (an extremely hard outcome).
- The only ingredients' path is the central column. Other columns make the ingredients stuck, unless the mystery candies reveal immovable blocker to prevent the ingredients from getting stuck on them.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove the icing in the corner to let the ingredients slide and bring them down.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points