|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 12 : 70|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1547 is the twelfth level in Biscuit Bay and the 313th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 12 striped candies and 70 icing layers in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing layers the player needs to collect are trapped on the left side of the board.
- Some wrapped candies are hidden in chests in the icing wall, along with some keys.
- The orders are worth 19,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Unlock the sugar keys using the space on the right side of the board.
- You only need to collect two keys.
- After clearing these, the unlocked wrapped candies will make collecting the icing layers easier.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (70 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 19,000 points