|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 8 : 1|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1549 is the fourteenth level in Biscuit Bay and the 313th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 8 colour bombs and 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candy bombs will continue raining from the candy cannon even if the initial ones are cleared.
- The colour bomb combination must be performed manually. Even though there are already two starting colour bombs in marmalade, it is arranged such that it is impossible to create another colour bomb directly adjacent to it through matches.
- An additional four colour bombs have to be created even after the colour bomb + colour bomb combinations are completed.
- The orders are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 182,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create colour bombs yourself, and combine them to collect the combinations.
- Just focus on the combination order, and the other colour bombs will come to you.
- Use the spare colour bombs carefully, to align two together, or to defuse some bombs.
- When the candy bombs' timers are getting low, a colour bomb and striped candy combination will usually clear them all.
- This is the sixteenth level which requires colour bomb + colour bomb combinations. The first fifteen are levels 153, 215, 240, 254, 670, 794, 870, 1217, 1225, 1371, 1380, 1391, 1435, 1502 and 1543.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (8 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (2 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) = 18,000 points