| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 155 was the fifteenth and last level in Cookie Cabana and the 76th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is sensitive.
- The blockers at the start restrict available board space and are hard to clear.
- 25 moves are not a lot to destroy the jellies.
- Moon struck is not that powerful as it only removes the candies matching the left side of the moon scale.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||5 moves|
- There are 16 icing surrounding 12 two-layered icing squares surrounding 13 three-layered icing that are formed in a diamond shape in this level.
- You have to clear them to open up the board and let more candies fall into play and they cover the jelly squares you need to clear as well.
- The only way to get through the chunk of icing is to use special candies. You should really use whatever you can make, but the best combinations for this level are the wrapped + wrapped candy combinations, as well as the colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- You need to keep Odus balanced until moon struck is activated. If he falls off his scale, you will automatically lose the level. The good news about this is if you do activate moon struck, it will clear a candy colour off the board and most definitely help you clear the pesky blockers.