|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25 : 23|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
Level 1551 is the first level in Wacky Waterhole and the 727th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 single and 23 double jelly squares in 29 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The player has to clear all the blockers on the board because there are jelly squares under them.
- The jellies are worth 71,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- When removing the cake bombs, it is more effective to clear the jelly squares when all the sugar chests are opened.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- (25 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 71,000 points