|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25 : 23|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1551 is the first level in Wacky Waterhole and the 726th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 single and 23 double jelly squares in 29 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to clear all the blockers on the board because there are jelly squares under them.
- When removing the cake bombs, it is more effective to clear the jelly squares when all the sugar chests are opened.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|