Level 156 is the first level in Pastille Pyramid and the 51st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 168 frosting layers in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Upon succesful completion of this level, the bubblegum troll booster used to be unlocked, but was later removed.
- This level introduces the five-layered frosting, which is very difficult to deal with due to how many times it must be hit in order to remove it.
- All frosting layers must be collected.
- However, four colours and provided special candies may assist you.
- The orders are worth 16,800 points, which is equal to the one-star target score.
- Chocolate fountains were introduced in this level. However, this level has been redesigned to not have them, and its appearance was moved 30 levels behind to level 186.
- This level introduced the last new controllable booster, the Bubblegum Troll.
- This level used to be the first six-coloured level without any tutorial on it. It was still available on Flash until it was discontinued.
- ↑ 168 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 16,800 points