|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1587 is the seventh level in Vanilla Valley and the 436th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Two-layered icing prevents the ingredients from getting to the exits.
- The worst thing is, only two ingredients can appear on the board at the same time, and they only spawn in a long interval. If too many moves are wasted, the remaining ingredients may refuse to appear.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 80,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, remove blockers to expand the board area.
- The candy frog may help you remove the icing on the top, or get ingredients out of stuck zones (except the lowest corners). You can even use the candy frog on the lower corners to prevent the ingredients form running into the stuck zone.
- Then, make matches or use some special candies or combinations to bring the ingredients down.
- Everything must be done fast. Try to keep all ingredients appear in the same route.
- The structure of the board nearly looks like level 666.
- This is the second level (the first being 1247) to have jelly fish in an ingredients level.
- This may also be the first level with jelly fish and candy frog together. It is proved that they cannot be mixed normally.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points