|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1592 is the twelfth level in Vanilla Valley and the 439th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 17 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 17 moves may not be sufficient
- Moreover, the presence of 6 colours make it Hard to make special candies and bring the ingredients down.
- The cake bombs can help clear the icing and bring the ingridients down.
- However, if the ingredient is in the same column as the icing, at least one layer of icing is required to be removed before/after activating the cake bombs. Moreover, even if the ingredient is the same column as the cake bombs, the outer-most icings can make the cake bombs hard to clear.
- The first ingredient must be brought down before the second ingridient spawns.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove some of the marmalade and three-layered icing.
- Detonate the cake bombs reasonably. Use one cake bomb for each ingredient to bring down.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points