|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 34 : 29|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1593 is the thirteenth level in Vanilla Valley and the 742nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 34 single and 29 double jelly squares in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are worth 92,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
- The magic mixer can lock candies if not removed quickly.
- Match candies in the bottom to trigger cascades and remove the magic mixer quickly before it spawns blockers.
- Make special candies, and combine them to clear the jellies.
- This is the first time in which it is possible for a liquorice swirl to be found under a liquorice lock, unless you remove all the liquorice swirls next to the magic mixers before it activates (or if you destroy the magic mixer).
- It has been proven that locked swirls work differently from the counterpart of Candy Crush Soda Saga. However it is also glitched on Flash version.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ (58 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (34 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 92,000 points