|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
Level 1595 is the fifteenth and last level in Vanilla Valley and the 61st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 75,000 points in 34 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The chocolate spawner will not spawn chocolate unless one of the inner liquorice locks is removed.
- The initial layout of the liquorice shell and five-layered frosting will limit board space.
- The two mystery candies, if the player is lucky, will yield elements, like special candies or candy bombs, that will severely increase the amount of points earned.
- Having only five candy colours will make it easier to expand the board and create more matches.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,220 points per move.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Match candies to trigger cascades and remove the blockers. If possible, work from the bottom of the board to attempt to create cascades on the top. No part of the board will yield empty spaces and trap you unless chocolate reaches the top; candies will slide diagonally through the gaps of the frosting and liquorice shell if they are not cleared yet.
- Make special candies to hit the liquorice shell. You may want to take out some of the frosting first to expand the amount of space you have to make special candies.
- However, attempt to keep the inner liquorice locks in tact in order to prevent chocolate from spawning and wasting your time.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of four timed levels to be converted to another level type as of 13 April 2018, along with levels 64, 1828 and 3093.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- 75,000 points / 34 moves = 2,205.882 points per move