|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1595 is the fifteenth and last level in Vanilla Valley and the 89th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 75,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawner will not spawn chocolate unless one of the inner liquorice locks is removed.
- The initial layout of the popcorn and five-layered icing will limit board space.
- The two mystery candies, if the player is lucky, will yield elements, like special candies or candy bombs, that will severely increase the amount of points earned.
- Having only five candy colours will make it easier to expand the board and create more matches.
- The player is required to earn at least 500 points per second.
- Match candies to trigger cascades and remove the blockers. If possible, work from the bottom of the board to attempt to create cascades on the top. No part of the board will yield empty spaces and trap you unless chocolate reaches the top; candies will slide diagonally through the gaps of the icing and popcorn if they are not cleared yet.
- Make special candies to hit the popcorn. You may want to take out some of the icing first to expand the amount of space you have to make special candies.
- However, attempt to keep the inner liquorice locks in tact in order to prevent chocolate from spawning and wasting your time.
- Use extra time candies to maintain your play. Performing a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination will pretty much guarantee one or two extra time candies to fall.
- This is one of four timed levels to be converted to another level type as of 13 April 2018, along with levels 64, 1828 and 3093.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.