The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 16 is the sixth level in Candy Factory and the 8th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 56 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Although there are 56 jelly squares and only 30 moves, it is aligned in rectangles with no corners, making it very easy to clear them all with combinations.
- This is extremely easy, as there are four colours available. This level is one of the best to test out special candy combinations.
- The optimal effect will be to use the colour bomb + striped candy combination. To get a better score, try to use the least amount of moves possible.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 94,000 points for two stars and an additional 174,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- 30 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating huge cascades with only four candy colours.
- This is the first four-colour jelly level.
- The level 16 layout is commonly used in many other levels throughout the game, such as level 66, level 177, level 210, level 293, level 356, level 1289 and level 2030.
- This level starts a trend where every 98th level starting here is medium or easier.
- This is the first level which has a reduction of two colours during a nerf. Normally, nerfing of levels involving colour reductions will only remove one colour and not two.
- With the redesigns of levels 13 and 14, this is the 15th straight level with a very easy difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.