|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1600 is the fifth level in Toffee Teasprings and the 441st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 cherries in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Even with five colours, small board sections make it hard to create matches next to the two-layered icing squares.
- Colour bombs cannot be created until some of the blockers are removed.
- Two popcorn squares block the ingredient paths.
- Two given coconut wheels can help to remove popcorn easily.
- 10-move candy bombs will spawn on the board if two-layer icing square right under the candy cannon is destroyed.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use the given coconut wheels to damage the popcorn and make paths to the ingredients.
- The ideal place to open up ingredients is towards the centre of the board (though there are more blockers in the way).
- The board is tiny, so making moves near the bottom will not make as many cascades as you would think on the top.
- Unless you want to go for the three-star target score, try not to hit the two-layered icing square too early. A bomb might spawn in a place that will become too difficult to clear.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points