|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 70 : 20 : 10|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1603 is the eighth level in Toffee Teasprings and the 328th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 70 blue candies, 20 striped candies and 10 chocolate squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is quite restricted at the start.
- Chocolate spawners are blocked by the sugar chests, preventing chocolate spawners activate. However, this level contains a chocolate order. In order to complete the level, the player has to collect five sugar keys to open the chests to make spaces to spawn chocolate from the chocolate spawners. However, the sugar keys are isolated from the main board, meaning that the player has to use special candies to collect them.
- Thankfully, there are two coconut wheels to collect sugar keys easily.
- The orders are worth 13,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Collect the sugar keys as soon as possible. It will be easy to do with coconut wheels. Slide the coconut wheels to the lanes to activate all six sugar keys at the same time.
- The player has to collect five sugar keys with at least 10 moves left, considering the player has to cost each move to spawn a chocolate square from the chocolate spawners.
- After all the chests are unlocked, attempt not to break any chocolate until all ten required are on the board.
- This is the first level where chocolate spawners are completely surrounded by sugar chests.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ (120 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (10 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 13,000 points