|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 34,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1609 is the fourteenth level in Toffee Teasprings and the 746th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 single jelly squares in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jelly squares are isolated from the main board.
- Magic mixers create blockers on the squares with jelly, making it hard to crush jelly squares. Moreover, the magic mixers can only be damaged by special candies.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Combining two special candies may easily crush jelly squares and blockers.
- The board is similar to one in level 556.
- However, due to mechanism of magic mixers, the blockers could not spread into 7th row or above. Hence, this version might still be easier than last web version, where blockers could flood the whole lower board.
- Ironically, the very same mechanism caused level 1601 to be nearly impossible on mobile (HTML5), until it was redesigned.
- This could be the first level where mystery candies can be encased in marmalade or licorice locks, due to the magic mixer.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 18 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 18,000 points