|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 25 : 25|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1611 is the first level in Sundae Stables and the 329th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 chocolate squares and 25 liquorice swirls in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the lucky candies reveal blockers because there are only blocker orders.
- The player can fail the level if there are no more lucky candies on the board, but still there are unfinished blocker orders.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not reveal a lot of lucky candies within a single move. The player will lose the level if there are no more possible matches even after the shuffle. This is because the shuffle will not shuffle any blockers or lucky candies.
- This is the first level in which all of the starting candies are lucky candies.
- Much like level 971, this level introduces orders for something which does not appear or spawn normally on the board, meaning that the player must rely on lucky candies. This time, however, the target is blockers instead of normal-coloured candies.
- This is the first level where locked lucky candies can reveal licorice swirls when unlocked.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 50 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 5,000 points