|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 45 : 30|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1614 is the fourth level in Sundae Stables and the 330th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 45 frosting layers and 30 chocolate squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Magic mixers are underneath liquorice locks. This make it hard to collect chocolate.
- Up to one frosting layer can be left.
- However, since the magic mixers can spawn chocolate over the frosting, the level is impossible to pass if the magic mixer destroys some frostings while the frosting order is still not yet completed.
- The orders are worth 7,500 points. Hence, an additional 2,500 points is required to earn one star.
- The very first thing is to remove some frosting near the magic mixers before unlocking them.
- Then unlock the magic mixers and let them spawn chocolate and to let the chocolate spread.
- If things are about done within 10-15 moves, just focus on the remaining frosting and then the chocolate will come to you.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 75 blockers × 100 points per blocker = 7,500 points