|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 3 : 28 : 50|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1619 is the ninth level in Sundae Stables and the 332nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 colour bomb + colour bomb combinations, 28 colour bombs and 50 red candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 24 out of 28 colour bombs are given in chests or popcorn. The remaining four must be created on the narrow board.
- The orders are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 27,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use wrapped candies to pop the popcorn in the sixth row, and combine two colour bombs in the first few moves.
- Collect three sugar keys, and combine two colour bombs the second time.
- Combine two colour bombs in the last time after breaking the last key.
- Try to match red candies, and create colour bombs to collect the remaining orders.
- This is the tenth level which requires colour bomb + colour bomb combinations. The first nine are levels 794, 870, 1217, 1225, 1371, 1380, 1391, 1435 and 1549.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (3 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) + (28 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (50 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) = 48,000 points