|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1620 is the tenth level in Sundae Stables and the 446th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are not many moves and some 4-move bombs spawn.
- The exits are isolated. Ingredients must move past the lower corners.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Match candies to put the ingredients on the bottom row.
- At this point, you will have to be lucky with timing. It is incredibly rare to get two colour bombs that can detonate the ingredients at the same time. Therefore, only a lucky combination can bring an ingredient to the top.
- If things get desperate, lollipop hammers are always a good option once the ingredients are already in the bottom.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points