|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 1 : 1 : 106|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1623 is the thirteenth level in Sundae Stables and the 334th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination, 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination and 106 icfrosting layers in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many wrapped candies on the board, which can make things easier.
- Making two colour bomb combinations is not easy. Luckily, there are only five colours.
- Up to four frosting layers can be left.
- The orders are worth 20,600 points. Hence, an additional 79,400 points is required to earn one star.
- If you get special candies from mystery candies, try to combine them and remove the frosting to collect the orders.
- You can make special candies by yourself after removing all the frosting and collect all the orders to complete the level.
- The frostings are arranged in a spiral. It appears that the frostings in the frosting spiral and the candy types between (regular candy, wrapped candy, candy bomb, and mystery candy) are randomly distributed. There is actually a repeating pattern among the spirals:
- The outermost frosting square starts at the lower-left corner, and turns counterclockwise. It has five layers, and subsequent layers will have one fewer frosting, until there are only one layer left, and back up again until there are five.
- The starting point of the spiral containing candies have wrapped candies at the turning points. Otherwise, between wrapped candies, the candies exhibit a repeating pattern: Candy bomb, mystery candy, normal candy, mystery candy...
- This level looks similar to level 1853.
- This is the third level that requires colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations. The first two are levels 441 and 647.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (2 combinations × 5,000 points per combination) + (106 blockers × 100 points per blocker) = 20,600 points