|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 29 : 27|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1626 is the first level in Milky Marina and the 751st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 single and 27 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of jellies and blockers to be cleared. With 20 moves, this is not an easy task.
- However, you are provided with jelly fish, but they are covered in liquorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 83,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Remove the marmalade to open up some board space.
- Then, break the four-layered icing to unlock the jelly fish.
- Finally, use the jelly fish and combine special candies to clear the remaining jelly.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (29 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 83,000 points