|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 26 : 28|
|Target score||: 54,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1629 is the fourth level in Milky Marina and the 753rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 26 single and 28 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The Wrapped candies can help remove the icing.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to clear the blockers by making special candies.
- After expanding the board space, combine special candies, if necessary, to clear all the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (26 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (28 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 82,000 points