|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 163 is the eighth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 75th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is easy to get to the jelly squares, because they are only covered by chocolate and one-layered frosting, meaning that once they are blasted by striped candies, the jellies are open to be destroyed.
- The chocolate and chocolate spawners are the only real threats. But even then, the chocolate spawners are on the corner of the level, making them less threatening, and more evenly distributed.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make a lot of special candies in this level to make a way to the jellies.
- Remember, after the chocolates are exposed to the board, find a way to destroy them quickly, preferably by using special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points