|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 25 : 38|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1631 is the sixth level in Milky Marina and the 753rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 single and 38 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The popcorn makes the jellies hard to clear.
- The board shape is quite odd, making the sides quite hard to reach.
- The jellies are worth 101,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- First, open up the marmalade in the center to get more board space.
- Then, remove the popcorn to reveal their color bombs. Try to get two of them on top of each other to wipe the screen.
- Use your remaining moves to clear the remaining blockers and jelly.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (25 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + 38 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 101,000 points