|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1640 is the fifteenth and last level in Milky Marina and the 95th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 45,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing restricts the board space.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,260 points per move.
- There are a lot of ways to increase your score, but the most effective way is by combining a colour bomb with a wrapped candy, at least twice to trigger cascades, but this is no longer the case, accounting for the new colour bomb + wrapped candy combination mechanism.
- It is not necessary to use the jelly fish as they are only worth 60 points.
- This is the first moves level with jelly fish. It is therefore the third non-jelly level to have jelly fish and the first one since level 1247 to introduce jelly fish in another level type.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 45,000 points / 20 moves = 2,250 points per move