|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 111 : 111 : 111|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 1641 is the first level in Marzipan Mine and the 339th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 111 red candies, 111 green candies and 111 blue candies in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the red, green and blue candies form the number 1, which makes colour bombs for you.
- However, if all three colour bombs are detonated too early, it becomes harder because there are six colours.
- The orders are worth 33,300 points. Hence, an additional 16,700 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not use the colour bombs immediately, as with six colours, it is hard to make special candies, so keep them and wait for some special candies, especially wrapped candies, to clear more of the orders at once.
- This is the second level that has its episode number (111) referenced with in the level, a formation of starting candies, the first being level 1476, in which the candies are formed 100, an episode number.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ 333 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 33,300 points