|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1643 is the third level in Marzipan Mine and the 756th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 64 single jelly squares in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are no jelly squares under two types of spawners and all of them are locked at the beginning.
- Once one of the chocolate spawners is released, chocolate will spawn and it may block the flow of candies.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Avoid releasing any chocolate spawners. They will be troublesome.
- Focus on destroying the magic mixers and it will be fine, depsite the magic mixers in this level not being too troublesome because they only add one marmalade square every three moves and when they are exploded, they can help to crush the jelly squares on the board.
- This is the first level to contain both locked spawners (chocolate spawner and magic mixer).
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 64 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 64,000 points