|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 45|
|Target score||: 94,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1645 is the fifth level in Marzipan Mine and the 756th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 45 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice swirls prevent the striped candies from reaching the single jellies.
- Chocolates can multiply quickly if you do not clear them in the first few moves.
- A candy frog is surrounded by chocolate and a liquorice lock and are protected by the chocolates.
- The jellies are worth 99,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
The strategy in this article is missing. Feel free to extend the article by writing one!
- The board design is similar to level 1290.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (9 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per single jelly) = 99,000 points