|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1646 is the sixth level in Marzipan Mine and the 757th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 19 single jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Magic mixers spawn liquorice swirls that block striped candies from clearing the jelly. Fortunately, there are no jellies underneath them.
- 10-move bombs spawn every 2 moves, distracting you from clearing the magic mixers.
- The jellies are worth 19,000 points. Hence, an additional 81,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to make special candies, and combine them to remove the isolated jellies.
- Combine candies in the lower area to make wrapped candies at the top which is very effective as they explode twice while falling, clearing many of the jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Magic Mixer Notes|
|Elements||Spawn Interval||Spawn Amount|
| || || |
- ↑ 19 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 19,000 points