The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1649 is the ninth level in Marzipan Mine and the 451st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level may be harder if you fail to activate the striped candies at the correct time.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Prepare special candies at the right place.
- For the last step you can do either of the two ways:
- Horizontal striped candies. It is fortunate you have a spacious board at the right. If you have stored these special candies at the bottommost part, try activating it once the ingredient is positioned for bringing down to the dropping area.
- Colour bomb. When the ingredient is positioned nearby the dropping area, activate the colour bomb with the candy colour so that it will bring down successfully.
- The level concept is similar to level 1642.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.