|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 45|
|Target score||: 114,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1650 is the tenth level in Marzipan Mine and the 758th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single and 45 double jelly squares in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice swirls may interfere with the player from removing the slices of the cake bomb.
- The jellies are worth 102,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to remove the icing and liquorice swirls first.
- Use the two coconut wheels in a reasonable manner; one is used for the left top board, one is used for right bottom board.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ (12 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 102,000 points