|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 28 : 28 : 28|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1653 is the thirteenth level in Marzipan Mine and the 342nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 28 popcorn squares, 28 colour bombs and 28 wrapped candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The initial board layout is quite restricted as popcorn squares cover the entire centre of the board. However, the player is given four coconut wheels to help remove a few layers.
- The orders are worth 336,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- On mobile due to popcorn giving no points due to a glitch, an additional 44,000 points is required for one star.
- Try to remove the marmalade, and use coconut wheels reasonably to pop the popcorn at the bottom.
- Continue making vertical striped candies or combine a colour bomb with a striped if you are lucky to pop some popcorn and activate the UFOs to remove ones.
- It is also suggested to get a double colour bomb combination.
- Basically if at least one of the UFOs are released, all chaos will let loose and complete the orders. If not, combine special candies to pop the remaining popcorn and collect the remaining orders.
- The layout of popcorn looks like a heart.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (28 popcorn squares × 10,000 points per popcorn square) + (56 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 336,000 points