|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 20 : 41|
|Target score||: 102,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1654 is the fourteenth level in Marzipan Mine and the 759th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 single and 41 double jelly squares in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are jellies underneath the cake bomb and liquorice swirls.
- The jellies are worth 102,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Feed the candy frog to activate in where there are liquorice swirls.
- Combine special candies to detonate the cake bomb and clear the remaining jellies.
- There may be a glitch if you match candies at the two or three row, a liquorice swirl will be removed on the board.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (41 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 81,000 points