|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 3|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1660 is the fifth level in Honey Highlands and the 763rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 3 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 3 double jellies seem to be a little case, but two of them are hidden in the hardest-to-reach corners, and the other is hidden behind a popcorn to the side.
- For the popcorn, it has to be attacked five times. Then, one additional hit is necessary to clear the jelly completely.
- For the corners, it is highly suggested to mix a colour bomb with a purple wrapped candy for ease. Mixing with a striped candy is also fine, but less effective.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.