|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 32 : 33|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 167 is the twelfth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 76th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single and 33 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies under the icing are single jellies, while the rest are double jellies.
- The level has 4 chocolate spawners that make it much harder, along with the sheer amount of jelly and blockers.
- Do not hesitate to clear the icing. They only have two layers.
- Keep the chocolate at bay and do not let the chocolate distract you when going for the jellies!
- Do not forget to focus on the middle of the board because you do not want to only concentrate on the sides - failure to do so will result in many uncleared jellies in the middle.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points for two stars and an additional 92,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of jellies to sustain huge point cascades especially those not protected by two-layered icing.
- The two-layered icing and the chocolate which are spawned from the chocolate spawners once the two-layered icing are cleared are easy to remove with five colours.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to Sugar Crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating huge cascades with only five candy colours and an open board.
- This level was considered as one of the hardest levels in the game before it was nerfed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.